Subject Areas on Research
- Doctors or medical aids--the debate over the training of black medical personnel for the rural black population in South Africa in the 1920s and 1930s.
- Effects of regulation on hospital costs and input use.
- Estimating the effects of regulation on innovation: an international comparative analysis of the pharmaceutical industry.
- How change in age-specific mortality affects life expectancy.
- Mercury poisoning: a probable cause of Isaac Newton's physical and mental ills.
- Physician awareness of the contents of the Hippocratic Oath.
- Psychology, progress and the problem of reflexivity: a study in the epistemological foundations of psychology.
- Sexual anomie in prerevolutionary France.