Subject Areas on Research
- Doctors or Medical Aids - The Debate over the training of Black Medical Personnel for the Rural Black Population in South Africa in the 1920s and 1930s
- Effects of regulation on hospital costs and input use.
- Estimating the effects of regulation on innovation: an international comparative analysis of the pharmaceutical industry.
- How change in age-specific mortality affects life expectancy.
- Physician awareness of the contents of the Hippocratic Oath.
- Psychology, progress and the problem of reflexivity: a study in the epistemological foundations of psychology.
- Sexual anomie in prerevolutionary France.
- Shakespeare's metaphors of health: food, sport, and life-preserving rest.