Subject Areas on Research
- Cuttlefish Sepia officinalis Preferentially Respond to Bottom Rather than Side Stimuli When Not Allowed Adjacent to Tank Walls.
- Cuttlefish see shape from shading, fine-tuning coloration in response to pictorial depth cues and directional illumination.
- Freezing behaviour facilitates bioelectric crypsis in cuttlefish faced with predation risk.
- Near-infrared excited state dynamics of melanins: the effects of iron content, photo-damage, chemical oxidation, and aggregate size.
- Probing near-infrared photorelaxation pathways in eumelanins and pheomelanins.
- The surface oxidation potential of human neuromelanin reveals a spherical architecture with a pheomelanin core and a eumelanin surface.
- The surface oxidation potential of melanosomes measured by free electron laser-photoelectron emission microscopy.