Subject Areas on Research
- A longitudinal twin study of skewed X chromosome-inactivation.
- Allele-specific distribution of RNA polymerase II on female X chromosomes.
- Association test for X-linked QTL in family-based designs.
- Bimodal quantitative relationships between histone modifications for X-linked and autosomal loci.
- Clinical and genetic characterization of manifesting carriers of DMD mutations.
- Genetics of disease The sex chromosomes and human disease.
- Heritable individual-specific and allele-specific chromatin signatures in humans.
- Neural mechanisms of genetic risk for impulsivity and violence in humans.
- SHAPE reveals transcript-wide interactions, complex structural domains, and protein interactions across the Xist lncRNA in living cells.
- Site-specific silencing of regulatory elements as a mechanism of X inactivation.
- Skewed X inactivation and survival: a 13-year follow-up study of elderly twins and singletons.
- Spreading of X chromosome inactivation via a hierarchy of defined Polycomb stations.
- The Danish Twin Registry in the new millennium.
- Widespread organ tolerance to Xist loss and X reactivation except under chronic stress in the gut.
- Xist RNA is a potent suppressor of hematologic cancer in mice.
- ZPLD1 gene is disrupted in a patient with balanced translocation that exhibits cerebral cavernous malformations.
Keywords of People