Sodium Chloride Symporter Inhibitors
Subject Areas on Research
- Calcium stone disease: an overview.
- Combination of loop diuretics with thiazide-type diuretics in heart failure.
- Correction of hypocitraturia and prevention of stone formation by combined thiazide and potassium citrate therapy in thiazide-unresponsive hypercalciuric nephrolithiasis.
- Diuretic management in heart failure.
- Diuretics and ultrafiltration in acute decompensated heart failure.
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of twice-daily nifedipine as a step-2 agent in mild essential hypertension.
- Effect of medical management on recurrent stone formation following percutaneous nephrolithotomy.
- Hypertension Update: Hypertensive Emergency and Asymptomatic Severe Hypertension.
- Initial therapy of hypertension.
- Is there a need for medical evaluation and treatment of nephrolithiasis in the "age of lithotripsy"?
- Long-term combined treatment with thiazide and potassium citrate in nephrolithiasis does not lead to hypokalemia or hypochloremic metabolic alkalosis.
- Long-term treatment of calcium nephrolithiasis with potassium citrate.
- Medication misadventures in older adults: literature from 2013.
- Oxaluria--the neglected stepchild of nephrolithiasis?
- Parathyroid Hormone and the Use of Diuretics and Calcium-Channel Blockers: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
- Pharmacogenomics study of thiazide diuretics and QT interval in multi-ethnic populations: the cohorts for heart and aging research in genomic epidemiology.
- Pharmacologic treatment of calcium calculi.
- Possible way to reduce fracture rates in patients with traumatic spinal cord injury?
- Sphingolipid Metabolic Pathway Impacts Thiazide Diuretics Blood Pressure Response: Insights From Genomics, Metabolomics, and Lipidomics.
- The Effect of Thiazide and Potassium Citrate Use on the Health Related Quality of Life of Patients with Urolithiasis.
- Thiazide diuretic agents and the incidence of hip fracture.
- Thiazide use is associated with reduced risk for incident lower extremity fractures in men with spinal cord injury.
- Use of combination antihypertensive therapy initiation in older Americans without prevalent cardiovascular disease.
- Use of diuretics is associated with reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease: the Cache County Study.
Keywords of People
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology