Subject Areas on Research
- A neuronal model of Alzheimer's disease: an insight into the mechanisms of oxidative stress-mediated mitochondrial injury.
- Carbonylation of adipose proteins in obesity and insulin resistance: identification of adipocyte fatty acid-binding protein as a cellular target of 4-hydroxynonenal.
- Cytoprotective effects of proteasome beta5 subunit overexpression in lens epithelial cells.
- Downregulation of adipose glutathione S-transferase A4 leads to increased protein carbonylation, oxidative stress, and mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Oxidative stress and covalent modification of protein with bioactive aldehydes.
- RETRACTED: NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1 protects lungs from oxidant-induced emphysema in mice.