Subject Areas on Research
- 2012 Young Investigator Award winner: The distribution of body mass as a significant risk factor for lumbar spinal fusion postoperative infections.
- A nonlinear relationship between visceral adipose tissue and frailty in adult lung transplant candidates.
- Body composition in pituitary, adrenal and iatrogenic Cushing's syndrome and effects of DHEAS levels.
- Cefazolin prophylaxis in obese women undergoing cesarean delivery: a randomized controlled trial.
- Clinical and histopathologic overlap between subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma with systemic features and small cell CD8+ ALK+ systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma with cutaneous involvement.
- Facelift Controversies.
- Genetic variation near IRS1 associates with reduced adiposity and an impaired metabolic profile.
- Lipedema, a frequently unrecognized problem.
- Longitudinal Body Composition Changes in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Survivors: A Retrospective Cohort Study of United States Veterans.
- Omental gene expression of adiponectin correlates with degree of insulin sensitivity before and after gastric bypass surgery.
- Regional Fat Distribution and Blood Pressure Level and Variability: The Dallas Heart Study.
- The effects of curcumin (diferuloylmethane) on body composition of patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Thickness of subcutaneous fat as a risk factor for infection in cervical spine fusion surgery.
- Thoracic Visceral Adipose Tissue Area and Pulmonary Hypertension in Lung Transplant Candidates. The Lung Transplant Body Composition Study.
Keywords of People