Subject Areas on Research
- 2010 Nicolas Andry Award: Multipotent adult stem cells from adipose tissue for musculoskeletal tissue engineering.
- 2012 Young Investigator Award winner: The distribution of body mass as a significant risk factor for lumbar spinal fusion postoperative infections.
- Body composition in pituitary, adrenal and iatrogenic Cushing's syndrome and effects of DHEAS levels.
- Cefazolin prophylaxis in obese women undergoing cesarean delivery: a randomized controlled trial.
- Clinical and histopathologic overlap between subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma with systemic features and small cell CD8+ ALK+ systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma with cutaneous involvement.
- Diet-induced obesity alters the differentiation potential of stem cells isolated from bone marrow, adipose tissue and infrapatellar fat pad: the effects of free fatty acids.
- Expression of ceramide-metabolising enzymes in subcutaneous and intra-abdominal human adipose tissue.
- Facelift Controversies.
- Free dermal fat graft reconstruction of the head and neck: An alternate reconstructive option.
- Genetic variation near IRS1 associates with reduced adiposity and an impaired metabolic profile.
- Lipedema, a frequently unrecognized problem.
- Omental gene expression of adiponectin correlates with degree of insulin sensitivity before and after gastric bypass surgery.
- Regional Fat Distribution and Blood Pressure Level and Variability: The Dallas Heart Study.
- Reverberation clutter from subcutaneous tissue layers: simulation and in vivo demonstrations.
- The effects of curcumin (diferuloylmethane) on body composition of patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Thickness of subcutaneous fat as a risk factor for infection in cervical spine fusion surgery.
Keywords of People