Subject Areas on Research
- A New Resource for Characterizing X-linked Genes in Drosophila melanogaster: Systematic Coverage and Subdivision of the X Chromosome with Nested, Y-linked Duplications.
- A novel ribosomopathy caused by dysfunction of RPL10 disrupts neurodevelopment and causes X-linked microcephaly in humans.
- An unusual X-linked retinoschisis phenotype and biochemical characterization of the W112C RS1 mutation.
- Association test for X-linked QTL in family-based designs.
- Bimodal quantitative relationships between histone modifications for X-linked and autosomal loci.
- Defining the genotypic and phenotypic spectrum of X-linked MSL3-related disorder.
- Disruption at the PTCHD1 Locus on Xp22.11 in Autism spectrum disorder and intellectual disability.
- Is FGF13 a major contributor to genetic epilepsy with febrile seizures plus?
- Rare coding variants and X-linked loci associated with age at menarche.
- X-LRT: a likelihood approach to estimate genetic risks and test association with X-linked markers using a case-parents design.
- X-chromosome hyperactivation in mammals via nonlinear relationships between chromatin states and transcription.
Keywords of People