Subject Areas on Research
- A multigene phylogenetic synthesis for the class Lecanoromycetes (Ascomycota): 1307 fungi representing 1139 infrageneric taxa, 317 genera and 66 families.
- Adenovirus infection triggers a rapid, MyD88-regulated transcriptome response critical to acute-phase and adaptive immune responses in vivo.
- Clinical heterogeneity of mitochondrial NAD kinase deficiency caused by a NADK2 start loss variant.
- Hybrid male sterility in Mimulus (Phrymaceae) is associated with a geographically restricted mitochondrial rearrangement.
- Inherited variants in mitochondrial biogenesis genes may influence epithelial ovarian cancer risk.
- Molecular Features Underlying Neurodegeneration Identified through In Vitro Modeling of Genetically Diverse Parkinson's Disease Patients.
- Sex-specific DNA methylation and associations with in utero tobacco smoke exposure at nuclear-encoded mitochondrial genes.