Subject Areas on Research
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in High School and College-Aged Athletes: Does Autograft Choice Influence Anterior Cruciate Ligament Revision Rates?
- Association Between Graft Choice and 6-Year Outcomes of Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in the MARS Cohort.
- Effect of graft choice on the outcome of revision anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in the Multicenter ACL Revision Study (MARS) Cohort.
- Patellar tendon versus hamstring tendon autografts for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a randomized controlled trial using similar femoral and tibial fixation methods.
- Patient demographics and surgical characteristics in ACL revision: a comparison of French, Norwegian, and North American cohorts.
- The biomechanical effects of 1.0 to 1.2 Mrad of γ irradiation on human bone-patellar tendon-bone allografts.