Subject Areas on Research
- A Pdx-1-Regulated Soluble Factor Activates Rat and Human Islet Cell Proliferation.
- Blockade of glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor corrects postprandial hypoglycemia after gastric bypass.
- Creating new β cells: cellular transmutation by genomic alchemy.
- Is GLP-1 a hormone: Whether and When?
- Islet α cells and glucagon--critical regulators of energy homeostasis.
- Pdx-1 activates islet α- and β-cell proliferation via a mechanism regulated by transient receptor potential cation channels 3 and 6 and extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2.
- Physiology of proglucagon peptides: role of glucagon and GLP-1 in health and disease.
- The role of dysregulated glucagon secretion in type 2 diabetes.