Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Forced Vital Capacity with the Developmental Gene NCOR2.
- Evolution. CNCing is believing.
- Evolutionary Changes in the Chromatin Landscape Contribute to Reorganization of a Developmental Gene Network During Rapid Life History Evolution in Sea Urchins.
- Genetic basis for divergence in developmental gene expression in two closely related sea urchins.
- Population genetics of cis-regulatory sequences that operate during embryonic development in the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus.
- The long non-coding RNA FMR4 promotes proliferation of human neural precursor cells and epigenetic regulation of gene expression in trans.
- Thousands of human mobile element fragments undergo strong purifying selection near developmental genes.
- Three periods of regulatory innovation during vertebrate evolution.
Keywords of People