Subject Areas on Research
- Activation-induced cytidine deaminase mediates central tolerance in B cells.
- Antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity-mediating antibodies from an HIV-1 vaccine efficacy trial target multiple epitopes and preferentially use the VH1 gene family.
- Chemoimmunotherapy with fludarabine and rituximab produces extended overall survival and progression-free survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: long-term follow-up of CALGB study 9712.
- Composite lymphoma of follicular B-cell and peripheral T-cell types with distinct zone distribution in a 75-year-old male patient: a case study.
- Focused evolution of HIV-1 neutralizing antibodies revealed by structures and deep sequencing.
- Persistence and selection of an expanded B-cell clone in the setting of rituximab therapy for Sjögren's syndrome.
- Select high-risk genetic features predict earlier progression following chemoimmunotherapy with fludarabine and rituximab in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: justification for risk-adapted therapy.
- Sequential development of histiocytic sarcoma and diffuse large b-cell lymphoma in a patient with a remote history of follicular lymphoma with genotypic evidence of a clonal relationship: a divergent (bilineal) neoplastic transformation of an indolent B-cell lymphoma in a single individual.
Keywords of People