Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotic-resistant bacteria on personal devices in hospital intensive care units: Molecular approaches to quantifying and describing changes in the bacterial community of personal mobile devices.
- Continuous room decontamination technologies.
- Decontamination of targeted pathogens from patient rooms using an automated ultraviolet-C-emitting device.
- Detection of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 RNA on Surfaces in Quarantine Rooms.
- Environmental and Aerosolized Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Among Hospitalized Coronavirus Disease 2019 Patients.
- Intensive care unit environmental cleaning: an evaluation in sixteen hospitals using a novel assessment tool.
- Live SARS-CoV-2 is difficult to detect in patient aerosols.
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) nasal real-time PCR: a predictive tool for contamination of the hospital environment.