Subject Areas on Research
- Additive and synergistic effects of fetal nicotine and dexamethasone exposure on cholinergic synaptic function in adolescence and adulthood: Implications for the adverse consequences of maternal smoking and pharmacotherapy of preterm delivery.
- Cloning, gene structure and genomic localization of an orphan transporter from mouse kidney with six alternatively-spliced isoforms.
- Differential regulation of MeCP2 phosphorylation in the CNS by dopamine and serotonin.
- Hypertension and impaired glycine handling in mice lacking the orphan transporter XT2.
- Laboratory diagnosis of creatine deficiency syndromes: a technical standard and guideline of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
- Neural grafting reverses prenatal drug-induced alterations in hippocampal PKC and related behavioral deficits.
- Orphan transporter SLC6A18 is renal neutral amino acid transporter B0AT3.
- Persistent cholinergic presynaptic deficits after neonatal chlorpyrifos exposure.