Subject Areas on Research
- Cancer immunotherapy with recombinant poliovirus induces IFN-dominant activation of dendritic cells and tumor antigen-specific CTLs.
- Cytotoxic and immunogenic mechanisms of recombinant oncolytic poliovirus.
- Engineered Oncolytic Poliovirus PVSRIPO Subverts MDA5-Dependent Innate Immune Responses in Cancer Cells.
- Gene Therapy 2017: Progress and Future Directions.
- Human Trial of a Genetically Modified Herpes Simplex Virus for Rapid Detection of Positive Peritoneal Cytology in the Staging of Pancreatic Cancer.
- Immunotherapy Gone Viral: Bortezomib and oHSV Enhance Antitumor NK-Cell Activity.
- Immunotherapy approaches in the treatment of malignant brain tumors.
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase-interacting kinase regulates mTOR/AKT signaling and controls the serine/arginine-rich protein kinase-responsive type 1 internal ribosome entry site-mediated translation and viral oncolysis.
- Oncolytic immunotherapy through tumor-specific translation and cytotoxicity of poliovirus.
- Oncolytic polio virotherapy of cancer.
- Oncolytic virus-derived type I interferon restricts CAR T cell therapy.
- Preparing an oncolytic poliovirus recombinant for clinical application against glioblastoma multiforme.
- Recombinant oncolytic poliovirus eliminates glioma in vivo without genetic adaptation to a pathogenic phenotype.
- Recombinant oncolytic poliovirus, PVSRIPO, has potent cytotoxic and innate inflammatory effects, mediating therapy in human breast and prostate cancer xenograft models.
- Vaccine Therapy, Oncolytic Viruses, and Gliomas.
Keywords of People