Subject Areas on Research
- A complement-resistant HeLa cell line (T638) is blocked at the step of C3 deposition.
- C3b generation is affected by the structure of the O-antigen polysaccharide in lipopolysaccharide from salmonellae.
- Glycoprotein C of herpes simplex virus 1 is an inhibitor of the complement cascade.
- Regulation of complement activity by vaccinia virus complement-control protein.
- Studies on the mechanism of bacterial resistance to complement-mediated killing. VI. IgG increases the bactericidal efficiency of C5b-9 for E. coli 0111B4 by acting at a step before C5 cleavage.
- Surface modulation of classical pathway activation: C2 and C3 convertase formation and regulation on sheep, guinea pig, and human erythrocytes.