Subject Areas on Research
- A gut-brain neural circuit for nutrient sensory transduction.
- Circuit-selective striatal synaptic dysfunction in the Sapap3 knockout mouse model of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Is Optogenetic Activation of Vglut1-Positive Aβ Low-Threshold Mechanoreceptors Sufficient to Induce Tactile Allodynia in Mice after Nerve Injury?
- Multifaceted Changes in Synaptic Composition and Astrocytic Involvement in a Mouse Model of Fragile X Syndrome.
- The vesicular glutamate transporter 1 (xVGlut1) is expressed in discrete regions of the developing Xenopus laevis nervous system.