Subject Areas on Research
- Circuit-selective striatal synaptic dysfunction in the Sapap3 knockout mouse model of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Feedback in the brainstem: an excitatory disynaptic pathway for control of whisking.
- Multifaceted Changes in Synaptic Composition and Astrocytic Involvement in a Mouse Model of Fragile X Syndrome.
- Obesity remodels activity and transcriptional state of a lateral hypothalamic brake on feeding.
- Progressive optic atrophy in a retinal ganglion cell-specific mouse model of complex I deficiency.
- Spinal CCL2 Promotes Central Sensitization, Long-Term Potentiation, and Inflammatory Pain via CCR2: Further Insights into Molecular, Synaptic, and Cellular Mechanisms.
- VGLUT2-dependent glutamate release from nociceptors is required to sense pain and suppress itch.