Subject Areas on Research
- Adenoviral expression of NHERF-1 in NHERF-1 null mouse renal proximal tubule cells restores Npt2a regulation by low phosphate media and parathyroid hormone.
- Localization and interaction of NHERF isoforms in the renal proximal tubule of the mouse.
- NHERF-1 is required for renal adaptation to a low-phosphate diet.
- Targeted disruption of the mouse NHERF-1 gene promotes internalization of proximal tubule sodium-phosphate cotransporter type IIa and renal phosphate wasting.
- The role of NHERF-1 in the regulation of renal proximal tubule sodium-hydrogen exchanger 3 and sodium-dependent phosphate cotransporter 2a.