Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins, Type III
Subject Areas on Research
- A potential role for glucose transporters in the evolution of human brain size.
- Calcium phosphate-bearing matrices induce osteogenic differentiation of stem cells through adenosine signaling.
- Localization and interaction of NHERF isoforms in the renal proximal tubule of the mouse.
- NHERF-1 is required for renal adaptation to a low-phosphate diet.
- Targeted disruption of the mouse NHERF-1 gene promotes internalization of proximal tubule sodium-phosphate cotransporter type IIa and renal phosphate wasting.
Keywords of People
- Wray, Gregory Allan, Professor of Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology