Subject Areas on Research
- Adenoviral expression of NHERF-1 in NHERF-1 null mouse renal proximal tubule cells restores Npt2a regulation by low phosphate media and parathyroid hormone.
- Cooperativity between the phosphorylation of Thr95 and Ser77 of NHERF-1 in the hormonal regulation of renal phosphate transport.
- Defective coupling of apical PTH receptors to phospholipase C prevents internalization of the Na+-phosphate cotransporter NaPi-IIa in Nherf1-deficient mice.
- Dynamics of PTH-induced disassembly of Npt2a/NHERF-1 complexes in living OK cells.
- Genetic Variants Associated with Circulating Fibroblast Growth Factor 23.
- PTH transiently increases the percent mobile fraction of Npt2a in OK cells as determined by FRAP.
- Sodium-hydrogen exchanger regulatory factor 1 (NHERF-1) transduces signals that mediate dopamine inhibition of sodium-phosphate co-transport in mouse kidney.
- Targeted disruption of the mouse NHERF-1 gene promotes internalization of proximal tubule sodium-phosphate cotransporter type IIa and renal phosphate wasting.