Subject Areas on Research
- Body density of humpback whales (Megaptera novaengliae) in feeding aggregations estimated from hydrodynamic gliding performance.
- Humpback whale song and foraging behavior on an antarctic feeding ground.
- Super-aggregations of krill and humpback whales in Wilhelmina Bay, Antarctic Peninsula.
- Temporal and Regional Variability in the Skin Microbiome of Humpback Whales along the Western Antarctic Peninsula.
- The tubercles on humpback whales' flippers: application of bio-inspired technology.
Keywords of People