Subject Areas on Research
- A surplus no more? Variation in krill availability impacts reproductive rates of Antarctic baleen whales.
- Body density of humpback whales (Megaptera novaengliae) in feeding aggregations estimated from hydrodynamic gliding performance.
- Humpback whale song and foraging behavior on an antarctic feeding ground.
- Song production by the North Pacific right whale, Eubalaena japonica.
- Steroid hormone profiles and body conditions of migrating male humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae).
- Super-aggregations of krill and humpback whales in Wilhelmina Bay, Antarctic Peninsula.
- Temporal and regional variability in the skin microbiome of humpback whales along the Western Antarctic Peninsula.
- The tubercles on humpback whales' flippers: application of bio-inspired technology.
- Variation in blubber cortisol levels in a recovering humpback whale population inhabiting a rapidly changing environment.
Keywords of People
- Nowacek, Douglas, Randolph K. Repass and Sally-Christine Rodgers University Distinguished Professor of Conservation Technology in Environment and Engineering, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative