Core Binding Factor Alpha 3 Subunit
Subject Areas on Research
- Epigenetic inactivation of RUNX3 in microsatellite unstable sporadic colon cancers.
- Genetic variants in RUNX3, AMD1 and MSRA in the methionine metabolic pathway and survival in nonsmall cell lung cancer patients.
- RUNX3 inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis by reinstating transforming growth factor beta responsiveness in esophageal adenocarcinoma cells.
- The order and logic of CD4 versus CD8 lineage choice and differentiation in mouse thymus.
- Upregulation of CD4 expression during MHC class II-specific positive selection is essential for error-free lineage choice.