Subject Areas on Research
- Bottlenose dolphins as indicators of persistent organic pollutants in the western North Atlantic Ocean and northern Gulf of Mexico.
- Bottlenose dolphins exchange signature whistles when meeting at sea.
- Fine-scale habitat modeling of a top marine predator: do prey data improve predictive capacity?
- From genome-wide to candidate gene: an investigation of variation at the major histocompatibility complex in common bottlenose dolphins exposed to harmful algal blooms.
- Genetic diversity of coastal bottlenose dolphins revealed by structurally and functionally diverse hemoglobins.
- Genomewide investigation of adaptation to harmful algal blooms in common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus).
- Lack of variation in voltage-gated sodium channels of common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) exposed to neurotoxic algal blooms.
- Spatial distribution of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) inferred from stable isotopes and priority organic pollutants.
- Whistle rates of wild bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus): influences of group size and behavior.
Keywords of People