Subject Areas on Research
- A post-docking role for synaptobrevin in synaptic vesicle fusion.
- Activation of an EDS1-mediated R-gene pathway in the snc1 mutant leads to constitutive, NPR1-independent pathogen resistance.
- Apolipoprotein E-mimetics inhibit neurodegeneration and restore cognitive functions in a transgenic Drosophila model of Alzheimer's disease.
- COPII-cargo interactions direct protein sorting into ER-derived transport vesicles.
- Harboring of particulate allergens within secretory compartments by mast cells following IgE/FcepsilonRI-lipid raft-mediated phagocytosis.
- Localization of LRRK2 to membranous and vesicular structures in mammalian brain.
- Molecular analysis of proteins associated with the synaptic vesicle membrane.
- Plasma membrane polarization during mating in yeast cells.
- Protein targeting in neurons and endocrine cells.
- Protein-protein interactions contributing to the specificity of intracellular vesicular trafficking.
- Rat kidney papilla contains abundant synaptobrevin protein that participates in the fusion of antidiuretic hormone-regulated water channel-containing endosomes in vitro.
- Snare protein expression and adenoviral transfection of amphicrine AR42J.
- Specificity and regulation of a synaptic vesicle docking complex.
- Synaptic vesicle membrane proteins interact to form a multimeric complex.
- Targeting of the synaptic vesicle protein synaptobrevin in the axon of cultured hippocampal neurons: evidence for two distinct sorting steps.
- Vesicle-associated membrane protein and synaptophysin are associated on the synaptic vesicle.
Keywords of People