Subject Areas on Research
- ALDH activity selectively defines an enhanced tumor-initiating cell population relative to CD133 expression in human pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Depletion of circulating progenitor cells precedes overt diabetes: a substudy from the VA enhanced fitness trial.
- Discovery of novel targets of quinoline drugs in the human purine binding proteome.
- Dynamic patterns of retinoic acid synthesis and response in the developing mammalian heart.
- Inhibition of aldehyde dehydrogenase and retinoid signaling induces the expansion of human hematopoietic stem cells.
- Retinoic acid production by endocardium and epicardium is an injury response essential for zebrafish heart regeneration.
- Retinoic acid-mediated gene expression in transgenic reporter zebrafish.
- Synthesis and preliminary evaluation of n.c.a. iodoquine: a novel radiotracer with high uptake in cells with high ALDH1 expression.
- The novel triad of dorsal agenesis of the pancreas with concurrent pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and nonalcoholic chronic calcific pancreatitis: a case series and review of the literature.
Keywords of People