Subject Areas on Research
- A Molecular Switch Regulating Cell Fate Choice between Muscle Progenitor Cells and Brown Adipocytes.
- A role for E2F activities in determining the fate of Myc-induced lymphomagenesis.
- E2F4-RB and E2F4-p107 complexes suppress gene expression by transforming growth factor beta through E2F binding sites.
- Myc requires distinct E2F activities to induce S phase and apoptosis.
- Necdin-E2F4 interaction provides insulin-sensitizing effect after weight loss induced by gastric bypass surgery.
- Transforming growth factor beta-mediated transcriptional repression of c-myc is dependent on direct binding of Smad3 to a novel repressive Smad binding element.