Subject Areas on Research
- A mechanism for Rb/p130-mediated transcription repression involving recruitment of the CtBP corepressor.
- Cell cycle: Flies teach an old dogma new tricks.
- E2F4 and E2F5 play an essential role in pocket protein-mediated G1 control.
- Identification of a novel E2F3 product suggests a mechanism for determining specificity of repression by Rb proteins.
- Increased expression of p130 in Alzheimer disease.
- Negative regulation of DNA replication by the retinoblastoma protein is mediated by its association with MCM7.
- Requirements for cell cycle arrest by p16INK4a.
- The accumulation of an E2F-p130 transcriptional repressor distinguishes a G0 cell state from a G1 cell state.