Subject Areas on Research
- Cell cycle: Flies teach an old dogma new tricks.
- E2F4-RB and E2F4-p107 complexes suppress gene expression by transforming growth factor beta through E2F binding sites.
- High incidence of female reproductive tract cancers in FA-deficient HPV16-transgenic mice correlates with E7's induction of DNA damage response, an activity mediated by E7's inactivation of pocket proteins.
- Negative regulation of DNA replication by the retinoblastoma protein is mediated by its association with MCM7.
- Network calisthenics: control of E2F dynamics in cell cycle entry.