Subject Areas on Research
- Cell cycle: Flies teach an old dogma new tricks.
- Conservation and divergence of C-terminal domain structure in the retinoblastoma protein family.
- E2F4 and E2F5 play an essential role in pocket protein-mediated G1 control.
- E2F4-RB and E2F4-p107 complexes suppress gene expression by transforming growth factor beta through E2F binding sites.
- Negative regulation of DNA replication by the retinoblastoma protein is mediated by its association with MCM7.
- Network calisthenics: control of E2F dynamics in cell cycle entry.
- Requirements for cell cycle arrest by p16INK4a.
- The human cytomegalovirus IE1-72 protein interacts with the cellular p107 protein and relieves p107-mediated transcriptional repression of an E2F-responsive promoter.