Subject Areas on Research
- Apoptotic regulation by the Crk adapter protein mediated by interactions with Wee1 and Crm1/exportin.
- Crk is required for apoptosis in Xenopus egg extracts.
- Mass spectrometry as a readout of protein structure and function.
- Phosphorylation of c-Abl by protein kinase Pak2 regulates differential binding of ABI2 and CRK.
- Postsynaptic requirement for Abl kinases in assembly of the neuromuscular junction.
- Regulation of apoptosis in Xenopus egg extracts.
- The Chlamydia trachomatis type III secretion chaperone Slc1 engages multiple early effectors, including TepP, a tyrosine-phosphorylated protein required for the recruitment of CrkI-II to nascent inclusions and innate immune signaling.
- Wee1-regulated apoptosis mediated by the crk adaptor protein in Xenopus egg extracts.