Subject Areas on Research
- A Bayesian uncertainty analysis of cetacean demography and bycatch mortality using age-at-death data
- Hyperbaric tracheobronchial compression in cetaceans and pinnipeds.
- Phosphatidylcholine composition of pulmonary surfactant from terrestrial and marine diving mammals.
- Post-mortem stability of blubber DLCs, PCB and tDDT in by-caught harbour porpoises (Phocoena phocoena).
- Reference genome and demographic history of the most endangered marine mammal, the vaquita.
- Saving the vaquita: immediate action, not more data.
- Static inflation and deflation pressure-volume curves from excised lungs of marine mammals.
- Year-round spatiotemporal distribution of harbour porpoises within and around the Maryland wind energy area.