Subject Areas on Research
- DAF-16/FOXO regulates transcription of cki-1/Cip/Kip and repression of lin-4 during C. elegans L1 arrest.
- Differential susceptibility of yeast S and M phase CDK complexes to inhibitory tyrosine phosphorylation.
- Invasive Cell Fate Requires G1 Cell-Cycle Arrest and Histone Deacetylase-Mediated Changes in Gene Expression.
- Ratiometric GPCR signaling enables directional sensing in yeast.
- Regulation of T cell proliferation by JMJD6 and PDGF-BB during chronic hepatitis B infection.
- Release of ubiquitin-charged Cdc34-S - Ub from the RING domain is essential for ubiquitination of the SCF(Cdc4)-bound substrate Sic1.