Subject Areas on Research
- Akt destabilizes p57 (Kip2) : Akt at the converging crossroad?
- CDKN1C (p57) is a direct target of EZH2 and suppressed by multiple epigenetic mechanisms in breast cancer cells.
- Differential and complementary effects of glucose and prolactin on islet DNA synthesis and gene expression.
- Loss of G(1)/S checkpoint in human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected cells is associated with a lack of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p21/Waf1.
- New chromosome 11p15 epigenotypes identified in male monozygotic twins with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome.
- Notch signaling indirectly promotes chondrocyte hypertrophy via regulation of BMP signaling and cell cycle arrest.
Keywords of People