Subject Areas on Research
- Dimerization of a chimeric CD4-interferon-alpha receptor reconstitutes the signaling events preceding STAT phosphorylation.
- Direct binding to and tyrosine phosphorylation of the alpha subunit of the type I interferon receptor by p135tyk2 tyrosine kinase.
- Functional association of Nmi with Stat5 and Stat1 in IL-2- and IFNgamma-mediated signaling.
- Phosphorylated interferon-alpha receptor 1 subunit (IFNaR1) acts as a docking site for the latent form of the 113 kDa STAT2 protein.
- Stat2 binding to the interferon-alpha receptor 2 subunit is not required for interferon-alpha signaling.
- Stimulation of different subtypes of angiotensin II receptors, AT1 and AT2 receptors, regulates STAT activation by negative crosstalk.
- The SH2 domains of Stat1 and Stat2 mediate multiple interactions in the transduction of IFN-alpha signals.
Keywords of People