Subject Areas on Research
- Blocking Interleukin (IL)4- and IL13-Mediated Phosphorylation of STAT6 (Tyr641) Decreases M2 Polarization of Macrophages and Protects Against Macrophage-Mediated Radioresistance of Inflammatory Breast Cancer.
- CREBBP and STAT6 co-mutation and 16p13 and 1p36 loss define the t(14;18)-negative diffuse variant of follicular lymphoma.
- Cytokine transcriptional events during helper T cell subset differentiation.
- IL-13 and IL-1beta promote lung fibroblast growth through coordinated up-regulation of PDGF-AA and PDGF-Ralpha.
- IL-4-STAT6 signal transduction-dependent induction of the clinical phase of Sjögren's syndrome-like disease of the nonobese diabetic mouse.
- Immunomodulation of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by helminth ova immunization.
- Mutation of Jak3 in a patient with SCID: essential role of Jak3 in lymphoid development.
- Neuronal IL-4Rα modulates neuronal apoptosis and cell viability during the acute phases of cerebral ischemia.
- Opposing actions of Stat1 and Stat6 on IL-13-induced up-regulation of early growth response-1 and platelet-derived growth factor ligands in pulmonary fibroblasts.
- STAT6-independent production of IL-4 by mast cells.
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor of the Uterus Presenting With Lung Metastases: A Case Report.
- The 2015 World Health Organization Classification of Tumors of the Pleura: Advances since the 2004 Classification.
Keywords of People