Subject Areas on Research
- A new class of temporarily phenotypic enhancers identified by CRISPR/Cas9-mediated genetic screening.
- Acidic stress promotes a glioma stem cell phenotype.
- Chemotherapy-Induced Depletion of OCT4-Positive Cancer Stem Cells in a Mouse Model of Malignant Testicular Cancer.
- Comparison of reprogramming efficiency between transduction of reprogramming factors, cell-cell fusion, and cytoplast fusion.
- Genetic variations in stem cell-related genes and colorectal cancer prognosis.
- Glutamine Metabolism Regulates the Pluripotency Transcription Factor OCT4.
- Heme Oxygenase-1/Carbon Monoxide System and Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation and Maturation into Cardiomyocytes.
- Mammalian genes induce partially reprogrammed pluripotent stem cells in non-mammalian vertebrate and invertebrate species.
- Manipulation of OCT4 levels in human embryonic stem cells results in induction of differential cell types.
- Multivariate proteomic analysis of murine embryonic stem cell self-renewal versus differentiation signaling.
- Oct4 RNA interference induces trophectoderm differentiation in mouse embryonic stem cells.
- Rapid and Efficient Generation of Transgene-Free iPSC from a Small Volume of Cryopreserved Blood.
- Selenium Augments microRNA Directed Reprogramming of Fibroblasts to Cardiomyocytes via Nanog.
- The hypoxic microenvironment maintains glioblastoma stem cells and promotes reprogramming towards a cancer stem cell phenotype.
Keywords of People