Subject Areas on Research
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria Management of Vertebral Compression Fractures.
- Computerized detection of vertebral compression fractures on lateral chest radiographs: preliminary results with a tool for early detection of osteoporosis.
- Cuboid reduction and fixation using a kyphoplasty balloon: a case report.
- National trends in vertebral augmentation procedures for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures.
- Patterns of bisphosphonate use in the United States in the treatment of metastatic bone disease.
- Progressive Spinal Kyphosis in the Aging Population.
- Traumatic burst fracture in a patient with a lumbar artificial disc.
Keywords of People