Subject Areas on Research
- A rare case of metastatic extramammary Paget disease of the spine and review of the literature.
- ACR appropriateness criteria management of vertebral compression fractures.
- Cuboid reduction and fixation using a kyphoplasty balloon: a case report.
- KAST Study: The Kiva System As a Vertebral Augmentation Treatment-A Safety and Effectiveness Trial: A Randomized, Noninferiority Trial Comparing the Kiva System With Balloon Kyphoplasty in Treatment of Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures.
- National trends in vertebral augmentation procedures for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures.
- Progressive Spinal Kyphosis in the Aging Population.
- Traumatic burst fracture in a patient with a lumbar artificial disc.
Keywords of People