Subject Areas on Research
- Apoptosis and heart failure.
- Long-term type 1 diabetes influences haematopoietic stem cells by reducing vascular repair potential and increasing inflammatory monocyte generation in a murine model.
- Partial inhibition of gp130-Jak-Stat3 signaling prevents Wnt-β-catenin-mediated intestinal tumor growth and regeneration.
- SOCS1, SOCS3, and PIAS1 promote myogenic differentiation by inhibiting the leukemia inhibitory factor-induced JAK1/STAT1/STAT3 pathway.
- Targeting interleukin 6 signaling suppresses glioma stem cell survival and tumor growth.
Keywords of People