Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of source of DNA on genotyping success rates and allele percentages in the Preschoolers with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment Study (PATS).
- Identification of a novel repressive element that contributes to neuron-specific gene expression.
- Pharmacogenetics of methylphenidate response in preschoolers with ADHD.
- Snare protein expression and adenoviral transfection of amphicrine AR42J.
- Specificity and regulation of a synaptic vesicle docking complex.
- The 25 kDa synaptosomal-associated protein SNAP-25 is the major methionine-rich polypeptide in rapid axonal transport and a major substrate for palmitoylation in adult CNS.
- The Kv2.1 channels mediate neuronal apoptosis induced by excitotoxicity.
- The SNAP-25 gene may be associated with clinical response and weight gain in antipsychotic treatment of schizophrenia.