Subject Areas on Research
- De novo variants in SNAP25 cause an early-onset developmental and epileptic encephalopathy.
- Effects of source of DNA on genotyping success rates and allele percentages in the Preschoolers with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment Study (PATS).
- Mechanism and function of synaptotagmin-mediated membrane apposition.
- Pharmacogenetics of methylphenidate response in preschoolers with ADHD.
- Snare protein expression and adenoviral transfection of amphicrine AR42J.
- Specificity and regulation of a synaptic vesicle docking complex.
- The Kv2.1 channels mediate neuronal apoptosis induced by excitotoxicity.
- The SNAP-25 gene may be associated with clinical response and weight gain in antipsychotic treatment of schizophrenia.