Subject Areas on Research
- 3-nitrotyrosine attenuates respiratory syncytial virus infection in human bronchial epithelial cell line.
- A toll-like receptor 2 pathway regulates the Ppargc1a/b metabolic co-activators in mice with Staphylococcal aureus sepsis.
- Dissection of a type I interferon pathway in controlling bacterial intracellular infection in mice.
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Is Inhibited by a Noncanonical Antiviral Signaling Pathway Targeted by NS3-NS4A.
- Human genome-wide RNAi screen identifies an essential role for inositol pyrophosphates in Type-I interferon response.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma negatively regulates IFN-beta production in Toll-like receptor (TLR) 3- and TLR4-stimulated macrophages by preventing interferon regulatory factor 3 binding to the IFN-beta promoter.
- The Chlamydia trachomatis Inclusion Membrane Protein CpoS Counteracts STING-Mediated Cellular Surveillance and Suicide Programs.