Interferon Regulatory Factor-1
Subject Areas on Research
- A novel mechanism of skin tumor promotion involving interferon-gamma (IFNγ)/signal transducer and activator of transcription-1 (Stat1) signaling.
- A soluble factor(s) secreted from CD8(+) T lymphocytes inhibits human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication through STAT1 activation.
- Activation of src-family tyrosine kinases by LPS regulates cytokine production in dendritic cells by controlling AP-1 formation.
- Ad-IRF-1 induces apoptosis in esophageal adenocarcinoma.
- Ectopic expression of interferon regulatory factor-1 promotes human breast cancer cell death and results in reduced expression of survivin.
- IRF-1 inhibits NF-κB activity, suppresses TRAF2 and cIAP1 and induces breast cancer cell specific growth inhibition.
- Inflammation influences vascular remodeling through AT2 receptor expression and signaling.
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 1 (IRF-1) induces p21(WAF1/CIP1) dependent cell cycle arrest and p21(WAF1/CIP1) independent modulation of survivin in cancer cells.
- Interferon regulatory factor-1 up-regulates angiotensin II type 2 receptor and induces apoptosis.
- Interferon regulatory factor-1-induced apoptosis mediated by a ligand-independent fas-associated death domain pathway in breast cancer cells.
- Interferon regulatory factors regulate interleukin-1beta-converting enzyme expression and apoptosis in vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate inhibits IL-1-induced expression of C-C motif ligand 5 via c-Fos-dependent suppression of IFN-β amplification loop.
- The growth-dependent expression of angiotensin II type 2 receptor is regulated by transcription factors interferon regulatory factor-1 and -2.