Subject Areas on Research
- Chordin is required for neural but not axial development in sea urchin embryos.
- Developmental origin of peripheral ciliary band neurons in the sea urchin embryo.
- Differential expression of synaptic proteins in the frontal and temporal cortex of elderly subjects with mild cognitive impairment.
- Syntaxin: a synaptic protein implicated in docking of synaptic vesicles at presynaptic active zones.
- [Studying pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease in a Drosophila melanogaster model: human APP overexpression in the brain of transgenic flies leads to deficit of the synaptic protein synaptotagmin].