E1A-Associated p300 Protein
Subject Areas on Research
- A dynamic H3K27ac signature identifies VEGFA-stimulated endothelial enhancers and requires EP300 activity.
- A p300/GATA6 axis determines differentiation and Wnt dependency in pancreatic cancer models.
- CHD7 targets active gene enhancer elements to modulate ES cell-specific gene expression.
- Cooperation of Sp1 and p300 in the induction of the CDK inhibitor p21WAF1/CIP1 during NGF-mediated neuronal differentiation.
- EP300-related Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome: Highlighted rare phenotypic findings and a genotype-phenotype meta-analysis of 74 patients.
- Effects of sequence variation on differential allelic transcription factor occupancy and gene expression.
- Epigenome editing by a CRISPR-Cas9-based acetyltransferase activates genes from promoters and enhancers.
- Expression and hormonal regulation of coactivator and corepressor genes.
- GREAT improves functional interpretation of cis-regulatory regions.
- Gene dose-dependent control of hematopoiesis and hematologic tumor suppression by CBP.
- Interaction and functional collaboration of p300/CBP and bHLH proteins in muscle and B-cell differentiation.
- Lineage-specific signaling in melanocytes. C-kit stimulation recruits p300/CBP to microphthalmia.
- Molecular and clinicopathologic characteristics of gliomas with EP300::BCOR fusions.
- Proteomic analysis of calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase I and IV in vitro substrates reveals distinct catalytic preferences.
- Regulation of E2A activities by histone acetyltransferases in B lymphocyte development.
- SNIP1 inhibits NF-kappa B signaling by competing for its binding to the C/H1 domain of CBP/p300 transcriptional co-activators.
- The LINK-A lncRNA activates normoxic HIF1α signalling in triple-negative breast cancer.
- The nuclear hormone receptor coactivator SRC-1 is a specific target of p300.
- p300-Mediated Lysine 2-Hydroxyisobutyrylation Regulates Glycolysis.
Keywords of People
- Reddy, Timothy E, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics,, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology