Subject Areas on Research
- 5' UTR m(6)A Promotes Cap-Independent Translation.
- Association of hsp70-2 and hsp-hom gene polymorphisms with risk of acute high-altitude illness in a Chinese population.
- Epistasis between a set of variations located in the TAAR6 and HSP-70 genes toward schizophrenia and response to antipsychotic treatment.
- Glutamine attenuates tumor necrosis factor-alpha release and enhances heat shock protein 72 in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Glutamine preserves cardiomyocyte viability and enhances recovery of contractile function after ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- Increased ubiquitin immunoreactivity in hepatocellular carcinomas and precancerous lesions of the liver.
- Single dose of glutamine enhances myocardial tissue metabolism, glutathione content, and improves myocardial function after ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- VCP is essential for mitochondrial quality control by PINK1/Parkin and this function is impaired by VCP mutations.