Subject Areas on Research
- Crystal structure of the gephyrin-related molybdenum cofactor biosynthesis protein MogA from Escherichia coli.
- Development of a modified positive selection medium that allows to isolate Aspergillus oryzae strains cured of the integrated niaD-based plasmid.
- Diversity and detection of nitrate assimilation genes in marine bacteria.
- Involvement of chlA, E, M, and N loci in Escherichia coli molybdopterin biosynthesis.
- Mechanistic studies of human molybdopterin synthase reaction and characterization of mutants identified in group B patients of molybdenum cofactor deficiency.
- Prochlorococcus: approved for export.
- Spectroscopic studies of the molybdenum-containing dimethyl sulfoxide reductase from Rhodobacter sphaeroides f. sp. denitrificans.
- The changes of nitric oxide production during the growth of Microcystis aerugrinosa.