Subject Areas on Research
- An injury-responsive gata4 program shapes the zebrafish cardiac ventricle.
- Bmp and Fgf signaling are essential for liver specification in zebrafish.
- GATA transcription factor required for immunity to bacterial and fungal pathogens.
- Non-proteolytic activity of 19S proteasome subunit RPT-6 regulates GATA transcription during response to infection.
- Primary contribution to zebrafish heart regeneration by gata4(+) cardiomyocytes.
- Recovery from an acute infection in C. elegans requires the GATA transcription factor ELT-2.
- Role of GATA transcription factor ELT-2 and p38 MAPK PMK-1 in recovery from acute P. aeruginosa infection in C. elegans.
- Toward deciphering the mechanistic role of variations in the Rep1 repeat site in the transcription regulation of SNCA gene.