GATA Transcription Factors
Subject Areas on Research
- An injury-responsive gata4 program shapes the zebrafish cardiac ventricle.
- Bmp and Fgf signaling are essential for liver specification in zebrafish.
- Eosinophil-derived leukotriene C4 signals via type 2 cysteinyl leukotriene receptor to promote skin fibrosis in a mouse model of atopic dermatitis.
- Primary contribution to zebrafish heart regeneration by gata4(+) cardiomyocytes.
- Toward deciphering the mechanistic role of variations in the Rep1 repeat site in the transcription regulation of SNCA gene.