YY1 Transcription Factor
Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of a cholesterol response element (CRE) in the promoter of the cholesteryl ester transfer protein gene: functional role of the transcription factors SREBP-1a, -2, and YY1.
- Cistrome analysis of YY1 uncovers a regulatory axis of YY1:BRD2/4-PFKP during tumorigenesis of advanced prostate cancer.
- Essential and unexpected role of Yin Yang 1 to promote mesodermal cardiac differentiation.
- Yin Yang 1 Promotes Thymocyte Survival by Downregulating p53.
- Yin Yang 1 contains G-quadruplex structures in its promoter and 5'-UTR and its expression is modulated by G4 resolvase 1.
- Yin Yang 1 plays an essential role in breast cancer and negatively regulates p27.
- Yin yang 1 modulates taxane response in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology