Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of a cholesterol response element (CRE) in the promoter of the cholesteryl ester transfer protein gene: functional role of the transcription factors SREBP-1a, -2, and YY1.
- Essential and unexpected role of Yin Yang 1 to promote mesodermal cardiac differentiation.
- Interaction of YY1 with E2Fs, mediated by RYBP, provides a mechanism for specificity of E2F function.
- Yin Yang 1 Promotes Thymocyte Survival by Downregulating p53.
- Yin yang 1 modulates taxane response in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Keywords of People