Subject Areas on Research
- Conotruncal myocardium arises from a secondary heart field.
- Distinct mesodermal signals, including BMPs from the septum transversum mesenchyme, are required in combination for hepatogenesis from the endoderm.
- Electrical stimulation of neonatal cardiac myocytes activates the NFAT3 and GATA4 pathways and up-regulates the adenylosuccinate synthetase 1 gene.
- Essential and unexpected role of Yin Yang 1 to promote mesodermal cardiac differentiation.
- Estrogen represses SOX9 during sex determination in the red-eared slider turtle Trachemys scripta.
- GATA4 and the two sides of gene expression reprogramming.
- GATA4 transcription factor is required for ventral morphogenesis and heart tube formation.
- Inefficient reprogramming of fibroblasts into cardiomyocytes using Gata4, Mef2c, and Tbx5.
- Regulatory crosstalk between lineage-survival oncogenes KLF5, GATA4 and GATA6 cooperatively promotes gastric cancer development.
- Sp and GATA factors are critical for Apolipoprotein AI downstream enhancer activity in human HepG2 cells.
- Stoichiometry of Gata4, Mef2c, and Tbx5 influences the efficiency and quality of induced cardiac myocyte reprogramming.
- The CO/HO system reverses inhibition of mitochondrial biogenesis and prevents murine doxorubicin cardiomyopathy.
- Transcription factors MYOCD, SRF, Mesp1 and SMARCD3 enhance the cardio-inducing effect of GATA4, TBX5, and MEF2C during direct cellular reprogramming.
Keywords of People