Subject Areas on Research
- Antibodies against the voltage-dependent anion channel (VDAC) and its protective ligand hexokinase-I in children with autism.
- Binding of tissue-type plasminogen activator to the glucose-regulated protein 78 (GRP78) modulates plasminogen activation and promotes human neuroblastoma cell proliferation in vitro.
- G2019S-LRRK2 Expression Augments α-Synuclein Sequestration into Inclusions in Neurons.
- Plasminogen structural domains exhibit different functions when associated with cell surface GRP78 or the voltage-dependent anion channel.
- The voltage-dependent anion channel (VDAC) binds tissue-type plasminogen activator and promotes activation of plasminogen on the cell surface.
- The voltage-dependent anion channel is a receptor for plasminogen kringle 5 on human endothelial cells.