Subject Areas on Research
- AIF Is "Always In Fashion" for T Cells.
- Deletion of Cryptococcus neoformans AIF ortholog promotes chromosome aneuploidy and fluconazole-resistance in a metacaspase-independent manner.
- Iduna protects the brain from glutamate excitotoxicity and stroke by interfering with poly(ADP-ribose) polymer-induced cell death.
- Oxidant-induced cell death in retinal pigment epithelium cells mediated through the release of apoptosis-inducing factor.
- Resveratrol prevents protein nitration and release of endonucleases from mitochondria during acetaminophen hepatotoxicity.
- Severe multisystem pathology, metabolic acidosis, mitochondrial dysfunction, and early death associated with an X-linked AIFM1 variant.
- Survival of retinal pigment epithelium after exposure to prolonged oxidative injury: a detailed gene expression and cellular analysis.
- Switching off IMMP2L signaling drives senescence via simultaneous metabolic alteration and blockage of cell death.